[ hide ]
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Several items correspond to this title , listed below.
This is a disambiguation page ; if you came here by clicking on a link , you can go back and correct it, directing it directly to the right entry. See also entries starting with or containing the title.
- Valuation - activity that deals specifically with the economic appraisal of companies
- Personnel assessment - operating system of the company with the aim of ensuring that for each worker an opinion is expressed on the performance and professional characteristics that are expressed in the execution of the work
- Valuation - in finance , judgment on an investment or a financial market
- Evaluation of training systems - observation, analysis, interpretation and formulation of a judgment of the salient features of the training process .
- Evaluation and school evaluation - in the field of pedagogy , verification of knowledge, studied by docimology ;
- Evaluation - in the context of psychology and psychiatry , judgment on the condition of a patient , object of psychodiagnostics ;
- Evaluation - in basketball , a type of statistic.
- Evaluation - in the regulatory field , administrative decision support procedure, for the competent administrative authorities, mandatory and prior to the approval of plans, programs and projects, such as
- Real estate valuation - activity that determines (as the main purpose, but not the only one) an asset element of the property, generally consisting of the market value
- Public policy evaluation - concept of public policy analysis
- Research evaluation - in scientific research , the set of norms and criteria for making judgments on the quality of scientific production
- Risk assessment __
- Wiktionary contains the dictionary lemma « evaluation »